Thursday, November 30, 2006

Why?

Why do they wreck things just for the sake of destruction?

Why do they take everything out the desk drawers simply to throw it all over the floor and stomp around on it?

Why do they take all the little numbers off of my embroidery cotton so I don't know what colour is what anymore?

Why when I am cleaning up the mess they made do they scamper off to find more trouble? (I'd make them clean it up, but they'd wreck what was left to salvage)

Why do they take all the papers I need to deliver to the preschool and throw them all over the bedroom floor when I specifically asked them not to touch them?

Why do they keep dragging all the toys out of the closet and onto the top bunk when they know they are not allowed up there?

And why can they manage to do all of this in less than 10 minutes?

I think I might know the answer.....they are three. It still makes me feel insane.

Why are cages and padlocks illegal?

1 comments:

Tiffany B. said...

Those are all excellent questions! (((Hugs!)))