Monday, November 06, 2006

Morning People

It's 7:30am. I've been up since 7:00am. I've had time to shower, dress, put on moisturizer, comb my hair and sit down at my laptop and check email and all the forums I belong to. And I was able to do all of that in complete peace and quiet. The tv's off, no one is asking me to help them with this or that, none of the kids are asking for more Halloween candy, it's just plain quiet. And it's so nice.

I could be one of those morning people except for one small detail. I'm tired. I could easily have spent 2 more hours in bed. I wonder how one goes about turning into one of those morning people? I suppose it would mean going to bed much earlier than 1am like last night. I really should try the morning thing for a couple of weeks and see if the early bedtime sacrifice is worth it. And then if I truly became a morning person, I could maybe even become of of those morning people who EXERCISE in the morning. It could happen...Maybe.

1 comments:

Brenda said...

I was contemplating getting up at 6am tomorrow so I could cook DH some breakfast and save a few dollars...would it really be worth it??
I am also a night owl and love my quite alone time. Decisions, decisions......