Monday, November 20, 2006

Are they cats or dogs?

We have two cats. I think they weigh about the same as 4 cats. They do the normal cat things, chase toys, chase each other, lay around the majority of the day, catch mice, attack and bite your feet under the covers etc. They do have one dog trait however. They both love to drink out of the toilet. Even when they have fresh water in their bowl, they choose the toilet. I was able to catch a picture of Rufio in action one evening. He climbs right onto the toilet seat and dips his head in.


Domino does it differently. He somehow manages to keep both his hind feet on the floor and stretch his body up and around and into the bowl. He was waiting patiently outside the bathroom door while Rufio was having his turn. I couldn't get a picture of him having a drink since he seemed to get stage fright once he saw the camera and just layed on the bathmat waiting for me and the camera to leave. I did snap him waiting his turn though.

0 comments: