Friday, November 24, 2006

Mom's Night In!

I know, most moms need a mom's night out, but tonight I get to spend the evening at home...ALONE! Chris is going to take all the girls to the city today after school for supper and a movie. They are going to a fancy restaurant some of you may have heard of....Burger King, it's so fancy you have to not only wear shoes, but socks. Well the socks are actually only required for the play area, lol. That's where the girls always want to go for supper and we rarely take them, because I like a restaurant where you don't have to stand in line for you food. Truth be told, it's Burger King they ask for or the Zeller's restaurant, sad eh? They like Zellers because it's, in their words, old fashioned like when mommy and daddy were little. It's decorated like a 50's diner....God they must think I am old. Katie likes it because she thinks it looks like the Peach Pit...way too much 90210 watching going on in our house, which is all my fault, lol.
So while the kids are away, I could be doing all sorts of things. A bubble bath, or a nap, or watching tv completely uninterrupted are all things that come to mind. I won't get a chance to do anything fun like that though, since tomorrow is the Trade Fair/Market in town and I have a table to sell my Epicure. I'm not allowed by the company to sell any stock, so I can only take catalogue orders, but I will have all the products I own along with me so people can smell and taste the spices. I'll also have dip samples made up for people to try. Hopefully I'll get lots of orders and a few parties booked. It would be nice to have a little extra Christmas money. So tonight I have to get everything ready, make the samples, and load up the van as soon as Chris and the girls are home so I am ready to head out tomorrow at 9am. Wish me luck on my first Fair/Market!

0 comments: