Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Quiet day today

It was just me, Anna and Beth at home for most of today. Katie was at school, and the kids I babysit were home sick. Beth was supposed to be in school too, but she has an awful cough and although she feels okay, her cough is so bad when it gets started that you think her lungs are going to explode. I thought it would be best for her to stay home and inside where it's warm for a couple of days. Hopefully her cough is better by Thursday when she has school again.

It's been snowing almost non stop since Sunday evening. Chris shovelled this morning, and within a couple hours it needed shovelling again. Dance class was cancelled because our teacher comes in from the city and I guess she didn't want to drive on the highways like this, although the highways are usually much better than the city and town streets. Chris is in the city now trying to get some Christmas shopping done but it's taking him so long to get from place to place that he's never going to get done at this rate. I am hoping I can get in to the city this weekend to do my shopping, or some of it anyways. We're hoping to decorate the house on Sunday so that just leaves Saturday for shopping. Of course everyone will be at the malls, so it will be insane. I do not plan to take the kids though or I would never last an hour.

0 comments: