Saturday, November 04, 2006

Thank-You Bell

Just a quick note to thank Bell ExpressVu for their thoughtfulness. They have remembered us lowly prairie folk who do not observe the time change twice a year. Our satellite receivers do everything necessary so that we do not miss or forget any of our favorite TV shows. For instance the time on the guide does not change at all and they even move all our timers ahead an hour so that the correct shows come on, or record. However, they have forgotten one small, insignificant detail. Some of those satellite stations, if you can believe it, originate here, in this insignificant province. Those timers have also been moved ahead an hour, so much for remembering that our province is time change challenged.

So thanks Bell, I missed Lost this week, and although I am sure Criminal Minds is a fantastic program, it's not Lost. At least I have my trusty friend the Internet, to save the day when TV fails, and it doesn't care what time my clock says, it loves me back anyways.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comments:

Julie said...

It appears that Crimainal Minds is not Lost but Lost is Lost.