Saturday, January 27, 2007

On hold

Since Chris got called into work this weekend our bathroom renos are on hold. Hopefully we'll be able to get back to it next week when he is on nights. He usually is awake at noon so we'll have a few afternoons to work. So since I have no renos to write about or pictures to show I thought I'd share the short after dinner conversation Beth and I had tonight. We ate spaghetti for supper which Beth used to like, but now she complains every time I make it that she hates it.
Anna got up from the table and I told her she had to wash since she had sauce all over her face. She's the only one of the kids who eats spaghetti sauce. Beth remarked that Anna had to wash because she was saucy and I giggled. She then told me Katie would have to wash because she was cheesy (Katie only eats Parmesan on her pasta). Beth then says she doesn't know what she is and I told her she was picky. So we have saucy, cheesy and picky. She thought for a while and then started laughing and said "And mom, you're BOSSY!"

It's so true.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

:-)

Ah, your kids rock.