Thursday, January 04, 2007

My cats are dogs...remember?

Remember the day I blogged about my cats being like dogs? I think I had posted a picture of Rufio perched on the toilet seat having a drink, but I was not able to catch Domino in the act. Domino loves a fresh cold drink, but he doesn't perch, he is stretchy enough to keep his back legs on the bathroom floor while poking his head inside the toilet bowl. I was finally sneaky enough to catch him in the act with my camera in hand. I had to sneak up to the bathroom door and then just move the camera into position without moving my body and hope I had it aimed right when I clicked the button. It was a good one though.

So I just tried to download the pictures off my camera and it died on me. The batteries are in the charger and there are no more good ones to use in the meantime, so I'll have to add the pictures tomorrow. For now I guess you just have to take my word for it.

0 comments: