Saturday, January 06, 2007

January may now officially begin

My Christmas tree is finally down. Okay it's not down, but it's undecorated. All I need is for Chris to get home and help me pack it back into it's box and it's all done. All the decorations from the tree and the house are in their boxes and even put away in the storage room already. Once the tree is in the box and put away I can sweep, put my furniture back in order and then January can start.

I don't think I've ever had my tree up for this long before. Usually it's down just before or just after New Years day. This last has been filled with sick kids unfortunately, so not much other than tending to them has been done. Plus with Chris working so much lately I've barely seen him it seems, so when he is home, I don't want to be working on other things.

Hopefully by Monday all the kids will be healthy enough to return to school and it will really feel as though January is here.

0 comments: