Friday, January 05, 2007

It's been a perfect morning.

  • up at 7:30, but snooze til 7:37
  • had time all by myself in the bathroom, although the cat was in there with me so I wasn't completely alone.
  • woke Katie up for school.
  • turned on my laptop.
  • closed my bedroom door since Anna and Beth were in my bed sleeping still.
  • woke Katie up again.
  • checked all my boards and email, played trivia online.
  • made juice for Katie's lunch.
  • visited with Katie while she made her lunch and got ready for school. That was nice, we don't often get a chance just to talk with no other interruptions.
  • unloaded dishwasher while we chatted.
  • put a few dishes from last night in the empty dishwasher.
  • Sent Katie off to school with a warning that if she took her Tamagatchi (sp?) out during classes she would get in trouble at school AND at home. She swore she was only going to show her friends before school and at recess and that after today he or she or it (and before you go thinking I'm a bad mom for not knowing what sex her tamagatchi child is know this, she's already killed two of them...who's the bad mom now?) whichever it happens to be at the moment will be left at home for the good mom to babysit.
  • Washed the popcorn bowl from last night and washed down all the cupboards and the table.
  • Made coffee.
  • Did a load of laundry.
  • Am currently drinking the coffee and watching talk shows because the two children at home today are still sleeping, thanks to the closed door.
  • And of course I am back online.

0 comments: