Friday, February 02, 2007

Poor Daddy

I'm babysitting my nephews this weekend while my sister and brother in law move into their new house. They are so excited about this move and I cannot wait to see their new place. I thought it would be easier on them not to worry about the boys being in the way so I offered to keep them for a couple nights. It would give them a break and my girls LOVE to play with their cousins. Since we've been home they have played preschool (Beth was the teacher) and taken every toy the girls own out to play with. They are all having a ball.

Now, my girls have seen a baby boy's bum being changed a few times in their lives, but it never fails to amaze them. Beth and Anna watched intently as I changed one of the boys and Beth commented that boys had a noodley thing on their bums. Anna said it was a wiggly thing. I reminded them that it was called a penis and that a girl had a vagina. Beth then told Anna that ALL the boys have penises, even daddy, but his is bigger because mommy's is bigger too. Anna gave her the most disgusted look and then told her that daddy did not have a penis, he had a 'gina and some boys have 'ginas. Poor Daddy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol....well, she's right, some boys do, but it is usually of their own choosing.

Poor Chris, the things you learn about your friends...lol

R