Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bathroom's at a standstill. I'm waiting on Chris to do some caulking so that I can finish painting. Once the wall is painted we can do the baseboards etc.

In other new, Beth and Anna are sick. They are coughing like crazy and it sounds awful. I just want to do all the coughing for them. It's worse at night when they are laying down so I give them cough suppressant before bed. I think it made Beth high though. About an hour after she fell asleep she woke up coughing and called "Daddy". Chris asked what she wanted and we both heard "Can I have some mushrooms?", he replied with a confused "What?" and she said "I'm Hungry." Chris went in and layed her back down, and she fell back asleep.

She doesn't even like mushrooms. I'll have to ask her if she remembers in the morning, lol.

So the kids are off school this week for February break. So far the kids have not made me too crazy, but I did need a bit of a nap this afternoon. We're all enjoying sleeping in and staying in our jammies til noon though. There's still 5 more days til school is back in. The kids also have next Monday off which drags the break out a bit longer. Chris has the weekend off so we might go somewhere for Sunday and Monday. We'd go earlier but both Katie and Beth have birthday parties to attend at the pool in town. That reminds me I have to check and see if I can find their bathing suits. They'll look awful silly arriving in their jammies.

1 comments:

B said...

Hey Corra,

Sorry to hear the kids are sick. I hope they are better by now. Sam has been fevered since Tuesday and I finally took him to the doctor yesterday. Sinitus is why the little guy has been so cranky. I was enjoying them sleeping through the night..sigh.

I added your blog to mine...hope you don't mind.

Here is my link http://wheredidthisallcomefrom.blogspot.com/

Talk to you soon
Bonnie