Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Tree is up!

*I wrote this last night but was having trouble posting it with the pictures.*

I love Christmas. I love the smell of Christmas. I love the smell so much I spent a small fortune on Christmas smelling candles a couple of months ago. Chris wasn't impressed with the amount at the time, but I am sure once the house starts smelling like Christmas everyday, he'll soon forget, lol. I love the decorations. I love sitting in the living room at night after the kids are in bed with the tv on and just the Christmas tree for light. And I love the music. I have two new Christmas cd's that I just received in the mail last week that I cannot wait to listen to over and over. I've already listened to them a couple of times each and they are wonderful!

Today we put up the tree and decorated the inside of the house. The kids had a blast. Chris helped move decorations from the bottom of the tree to some of the empty branches at the top but for the most part, the kids decorated the whole tree all by themselves. We also hung the stocking and put out the Christmas candle holders (for those pricey candles I mentioned above of course). Here's the end result...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That tree looks fantastic! I love it all lit up, it looks so bright in there! Our tree is in the dungeon so it looks so dark!LOL!