Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Time for a change


I'm going to get my haircut on Saturday. It's been a year since I had it done last which is just crazy. I really need to get it done more often. I'm going to go for a style like this:



That's the same picture I took in to the stylist last year, but she was a little worried with my hair being as thin as it's become that it wouldn't 'flip' the same as in the picture so she tried something a little longer with less flip. My hair flipped just fine, so I think I'll get the stylist to aim for as close to the picture as she can this year. As for the color, I'll get some highlights again, I'm not sure how dramatic. The nice thing about Christmas time is if the haircut is bad, I can wear a Santa hat everyday and everyone will just think I am in a holiday mood and not know that secretly I want to deliver some coal to salon in the city.

0 comments: