Monday, December 18, 2006

Four

That's how many days left until I am done this crazy babysitting gig! It hasn't been all bad, but I miss the freedom I used to have. Last year I babysat too but only every other day and some evenings. This year it's been ever weekday, and a lot more kids. When there was no school I would have seven children here including my own. Most days I would have 3-5 which is still a lot. With only weekends I never had time to run errands. I hate going into the city on a Saturday since the stores are always crazy, especially at Christmas time! Dr's appts, dentists etc all had to be booked in advance so I could give notice to the parents so they could arrange alternate care, and I would try to work around Chris's schedule as well. It got pretty hectic at times. I am so, so, so, so glad it's almost done!

After Christmas holidays I'll still be babysitting one extra every other weekday, and I may have another extra once in a while, but this every day all day thing is over! I'm looking forward to being able to sleep til 8am some days, and spending the day with just my kiddos. Yay!

0 comments: