Friday, February 22, 2008

What's in your cupboards?

A friend of mine asked on her blog: "What's in your cupboard above the fridge?"



So in response to that, the camera came out, and you all get to see what I keep in that pretty useless space. And I'll tell you this, when you are 5'4", that space is not simply useless, it's impossible to reach AND useless. I do think we are using the space quite well though. The only things I can actually reach without a chair are at the very front. Very accessible after a long day at home with the kids.....





Just kidding, I don't actually need to use any of those bottles after spending time with my kids, lol. Let's take a closer look at what we've all got in there (you can click on the pictures for a larger image).






I didn't label the bottles. I thought they were pretty self explanatory.

2 comments:

B said...

That's great! I think some of those bottles look very interesting...hint hint. This should be an easy job for next Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

hei...your subject,''just a mom trying to stay sane' is so funny...i admire you.