Sunday, September 09, 2007

Chillin out, maxin', relaxin' all cool

Sundays are meant for exactly this. The kids and I are just laying around. Katie and I are still in our jammies and Beth and Anna are in the clothes they wore yesterday and fell asleep in. I've puttered around the kitchen, cleaning up a bit, things that should have been done yesterday. The girls are watching a movie and playing with the kitties.

We really should have gone to church, but we haven't found the one that fits us yet and I didn't really want to go churching without Chris, who unfortunately doesn't get to join in the laziness as he had to work today. Ironically he is at church today. His job takes him everywhere, lol.

I really should go get dressed for the day though. We already had one neighbor stop by to talk to Chris and I think he was surprised to find us in our jammies. That must not be how they do Sunday mornings in this neighborhood. They don't know what they're missing!

0 comments: