Wednesday, February 18, 2009

There’s a birthday soon!

I really have to get on the birthday planning wagon soon! Last year was a complete bust and poor Beth (and Katie when it was her turn) didn’t get birthday parties with their classmates.

This year Beth would like to have a party at the pool AND a sleepover. I will have to check out the pool prices and see what we can arrange for that day or the day before and then decide if we want to follow that up with a sleepover.

The sleepover will have to be limited to a couple of girls though, we don’t have the room for too many, and I won’t have the energy after a pool party I’m sure. A sleepover also limits which days we can have the party.

On second thought, maybe a sleepover should be arranged at a later date. She asks daily about it though, and I’m not sure how much longer I can hold her off.

0 comments: