Friday, February 20, 2009

Pause…

It still makes me laugh when my kids are playing some make believe game and one of them has to leave to go to the washroom or a get a drink or something else and they say to the others, “pause the game until I come back”. It used to make me laugh even harder when Anna would do it with a make believe remote in her hand that she would point at the other girls.

I wish I could pause life sometimes, like a snooze button for reality. I’d get a couple more hours of sleep every morning at least. 

What would you do if you could pause?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG - my boys ALWAYS do that! Isn't it just a reflection of the world we live in now? Hysterical.

Brenda said...

The kids at the daycare do that all the time too :-)
I would pause bills--all of them ;-)

Anonymous said...

I think I'm in "pause" at the moment