Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Background

So thanks to Bonnie I changed my background. But that was all I did.

A blogging mood has not struck me lately, not sure why.

Maybe my life is too boring right now?

How can it be so boring when it seems we are so busy?

Weekends get used up fast and don't last long enough.

Weekdays are filled with work, school and the girls' activities.

Except for Mondays and Fridays, those nights are still free but somehow they still seem busy.

Tonight Beth and Anna have Brownies and Sparks. We should get the cases of cookies to sell. Anyone want cookies? They are the chocolate covered mint ones. Yum!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

You're doing better than me. I still have back to school up but did also change my back ground...lol!

Michelle said...

Oh I love the new background! Cute! I had Girl Guides come to my door last night (isn't that NOT the preferred practice?) anyways, I had an OREO in my hand and gladly purchased a box of the minty delights... $4??? Wow, they have sure gotten pricey since I sold them um... 27 years ago? Okay, I guess a $1.50 isn't that much of a jump. Do you deliver? Do I have to pay SK sales tax? mmm Girl Guide cookies...
PS - Good to see you back blogging!