Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's Wednesday. Mid-Week. Hump Day. Yay.

Trying to get back into the blogging thing, but I only have random sentences in my head, no paragraphs to form a nicely thought out blog. Guess you have to put up with that for a while.


Chris is out of town. Left yesterday evening, comes home tonight for a few minutes, then he's off again 'til tomorrow. I don't always remember where he is, so I have to write it on my calendar. I don't mind the travelling, but it interferes with plans sometimes.

Tonight Beth and Anna have to be at 2 different places at the same time. Chris might be home in time to help and can drop one off on his way to the next place. If not, my parents might be able to help. If not them, I'll figure something out.

Katie's old enough to babysit for a couple hours, but I don't think she's quite old enough to drive unfortunately. We're enjoying her age, she can watch her sisters while we go out and shop or run errands, or go to a movie. It's a freedom we're enjoying. But now I am looking forward to when she can drive. I must be crazy!

No, I can wait. I don't want my little girl to grow up too fast, plus the teenage years scare me.

I got a bathroom clean this morning. Maybe I can get to the other one if I can get all kids sleeping at once this afternoon. Not likely though.

Still need to plan supper. At least I went grocery shopping on the weekend so the pantry is full.

0 comments: