Thursday, November 01, 2007

Sorcerers, Witches and Unicorns...Oh My!

Last night was one of the best Halloweens I can remember! The weather was amazing. There was no snow and my kids wore the costumes without a snowsuit underneath. They did pop home for some gloves, but they didn't have to wear their snowboots and trek through 2 feet of snow. We had 86 kids show up on our doorstep last night. We were told to expect about a hundred and with the weather being so nice, I thought we'd get more than a hundred for sure. Needless to say we had candy left over but I sent it to work with Chris so that I would not be eating it all day long.

I've been very good, not one piece of candy stolen from kids' bags so far!

1 comments:

Samantha_K said...

hey Corra! I saw this link at the bottom of your post over on the board, so I had to stop by!

Trying to jump back into the 8/03 Playgroup is hard after being gone for so long.

Glad your move went well and everyone is adjusting ok. Love your Halloween decor, and glad the girls didn't have to trek through snow!