Tuesday, November 13, 2007

November's Flying!

It doesn't seem like it was almost 2 weeks ago since I last posted something on my blog. Time flies when you're having fun or so the saying goes. From that you could assume we're having fun, but I don't think we've actually had much time to have fun! Chris has been very busy with work so we haven't seen him too much lately. He did have yesterday off in lieu of Remembrance Day, and although he is working today, the rest of the week he is taking off. Yay for us! We get to see him and hopefully our Christmas lights will make their way onto the house and garage! Well maybe not, now that I think about it. He's going with Katie on her grade field trip tomorrow and they will be gone from 6:30am-6:30pm and then on Thursday my in-laws will be here, so that only leaves Friday and the weekend. We'll have to try to squeeze the decorating in somehow.

That's what it seems like all we can do lately, try to squeeze one more thing in. And when you look at our calendar, it's not full really. So why do I feel like everything is a crunch lately? It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I babysit every day til 5:30pm and the kids have activities on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Some nights we barely have time to eat before I'm driving one or the other kid to something. Then I try to get other stuff fit in there too, like the dentist, the banking, errands, grocery shopping, etc. Usually I get a break on the weekends, so I am ready to start it all over again most Mondays, but poor Chris, he ends up working most weekends as well lately. He rarely gets a chance to catch his breath. I'd say this is his week to relax, but you just read about what's planned for his days off, lol.

0 comments: