Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween


As usual, it was cold on Halloween. Every year I tell myself that I am not going to get my hopes up that Halloween is nice and the kids won't have to wear snowsuits. Then every year a week or so before the 31st it's nice and I think, maybe this year. So I shouldn't have been surprised that today was cold. The kids had to wear their snowsuits, mitts, winter boots, and toques to keep warm, but their costumes fit over top...just barely.

As soon as Katie and Beth were home from school we got everyone dressed up and ready to go. We were out for just over an hour before we came home for a break and then when Chris got home from work he and the girls headed out for another hour. They ended up with enough treats to last them a few months for sure!

Chris also spent some time before Halloween decorating the house for his favorite holiday. Unfortunately he had to work a lot in the week before so he did not get the house as decked out as usual. It still looks great! I think his goal is to one day have more Halloween decorations than Christmas ones.

1 comments:

Kristina said...

Great Pictures! Thanks for sharing!