Monday, October 30, 2006

The Goblins are out!

Tomorrow's Halloween, yet the goblins have made their appearance at my house already. The goblins being my kids of course. Maybe it's the anticipation of the sugar rush that has them acting as hyper as if they'd already eaten all of their Halloween goodies, I'm not sure. It's barely afternoon and I already have a headache, so I am looking forward to this evening when my dh is home from work and he and the kids can play our newly repaired PS2, while I hide out in my bedroom with a good book.

Speaking of good books I am currently reading The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory. Like all of the other Tudor fiction books she has written I am loving it. I think I may add some of her other fiction to my to read list at the library. If you enjoy historical fiction, you'll love Philippa Gregory's novels. And if you're not sure, give it a whirl. I had never read any historical fiction before picking up my first Philippa Gregory novel "The Constant Princess".

0 comments: