Friday, January 08, 2010

Couch Potato

I could pretend I am one of those people who rarely watches tv, but that would be a lie. I love television! I don't watch everything, but there are quite a few shows that I hate to miss.


One thing I don't watch is commercials. I love my PVR. I set the timers to tape the shows I like to watch each week and then I can watch them whenever I choose and fast forward the commercials. Usually I wait until the kids are in bed, sometimes because the shows are not appropriate for them to watch, but mostly because I like to watch a show without many disturbances. I am anxiously awaiting the return of all my favorites now that Christmas is over, but I think it may be a while before they start again. I read somewhere that Glee is not back until February! I guess until then the music from Glee on my iPod will have to fill that void.

Lost is another favorite that I am waiting for. It hasn't been on since the spring and it's the final season this year. It starts in February as well. It's supposed to be a great season, and all of those questions us Lost fans have been waiting for the answers to are supposed to be answered, finally. There was an article about it in the paper today and the writers, or producers, or someone with an important job like that, said there would not be a cliffhanger ending. Good. Maybe it will all have been a dream or something, who knows. I am not even going to speculate as Lost always surprises me.

0 comments: