Friday, April 03, 2009

It all started with a load of laundry

How is it that going downstairs to throw a laundry in turned into:

  • a load of laundry
  • helping the kids clean up the crayons they left all over the floor
  • vacuuming the floor of all the little crayon bits
  • vacuuming the stairs because I noticed how dirty they were when I walked by with the vacuum
  • vacuuming the porch floor because I was now at the top of the stairs anyways
  • vacuuming the laundry room floor
  • refilling the cat food
  • emptying and sorting through the central vacuum canister looking for an earring that I vacuumed off the floor that I should have just left in the canister to teach the owner a lesson
  • vacuuming the mess emptying the canister made
  • taking out the garbage
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's all done, but I just wanted to do a load of laundry and come back upstairs and watch the rest of Survivor.

0 comments: