Saturday, November 01, 2008

It's November!

I can't believe it's already November. Time is flying lately.

We spent today at home and got a few things done. The Halloween decorations are down and ready to be put away in the garage until next year and the Christmas lights are up. Our inflatable snowman is also up, but he looks pretty sad on dead grass with no snow.

It's supposed to be above 10C for the next few days so I'm not expecting snow soon, but I know it won't be long. I still need to get a winter jacket for Anna though. If the consignment shop is open tomorrow I would like to look there first and hopefully get a deal. I think the winter boots from last year still fit everyone, but maybe we should recheck them just to make sure.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Did you guys do up the house for Halloween this year (in your usual style)?
Post pictures!!