Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday

Just middle of the week boring stuff going on today.

I've got all the kids at the table eating a snack. The big girls are pretty independent and the babies are strapped into their seats. Luckily between handing out cheerios and raisins I can sneak in some computer time.

Half our girl guide cookies were delivered yesterday and luckily I was able to snag a case of regular cookies in place of one mint chocolate case. Originally I was told we had to sell 4 cases of mint cookies, 48 boxes, and we presold some but I had a bunch that still needed to be sold. However my brother in law loves the regular cookies so when we phoned him to tell him we had a case of regular he changed his order and bought the whole case! He wasn't kidding when said how much he loved them Hopefully when the other boxes are delivered I can get some more regular ones as a few people prefer those to the mint. Personally I LOVE the mint ones and we devoured a box last night within minutes of the drop off! Currently we have only one box left to sell....pretty darn good I think!

I might have to auction the last box off and see how much money we can make!

Which is funny because when Chris picked up Beth from Sparks the other day the leader said something about selling the cookies to relatives and friends and Chris being the witty fellow he is said "Not me, I'm going to sell them all on eBay for $10 a box!" She sorta laughed and then got all serious and told him he couldn't do that, it definitely wasn't allowed. Like he was really going to list girl guide cookies on eBay. Simmer down lady.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments: