Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cheerios and Raisins

Maybe that should be the name of my blog now since it's during snack time that I get to sit and type while seated between two babies, a bowl of cheerios and a box of raisins. However looking at these babies I should probably call it Cheerios, Raisins and a box of Kleenex, as we've had some pretty drippy noses around my house this week and snack time is no exception. They are happy when I had them a cheerio and ticked off when I wipe the noses....but luckily a cheerio comes right after the tissue.

In other news...

Our backyard is done for the fall. Yesterday Chris finished spreading topsoil and rototilling. He bought a bag of grass seed and started spreading it out by hand (I know, I was thinking there has to be a more even way to distribute grass seed to make for an even lawn) and then ran out of seed after only a third of the yard. So I guess the yard is not completely done, we still need a couple of bags of grass seed. Our winter project will be finishing the basement, that I will say right now, scares the heck out of me. I want it to look really nice, like it was done by a professional, yet most of the work Chris will do himself. It just worries me. I don't know where we will start. We have the rough plan of where the walls will go all drawn out so I guess the inside framing should be started first. It's going to be a long project that we're both excited, yet anxious to start. I'll keep the blog updated as work gets completed. I'll have to remember to take some before pictures.

1 comments:

Barb said...

Had to laugh about the cheerios, kleenex, crying, cheerios.