Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Mother Nature is a big ol' B%&#!

It was beautiful a few days ago, everything was melting. Of course I complained a little bit about all the water and mud, and the extra 3 laundry loads of jackets, splash pants and the like, but come on already. It was melting a few days ago and today it's -15 C with a windchill making it feel like -26 C, and it's getting colder as the day goes on. What the?

On the plus side, since it got colder yesterday, our wayward cat came back home. He went out a few nights ago, and wouldn't come in when I went to bed so I left him out. We didn't see him again until last night. We even checked his hiding spot (an abandoned old building near our old house) a couple of times with no luck. I guess the cold got the better of him. The girls were sure happy he came back home!

And in more exciting (to me only I'm sure) news, Chris should be home with out new table in a few hours. We had bought the floor model (big price drop for the floor model), and today the store called to say they had a new one boxed in the back and would prefer we took that one if it was okay with us, since then they wouldn't have to unpack it and put it out as a floor model. Fine with me, I'll take a brand new table over a floor model for the same price as a floor model any day, lol. It had better be easy to put together though, my kitchen is already a mess with no cupboard doors and I don't need to add a half assembled table to the mix.

1 comments:

Brenda said...

What?? two posts in a row! It's nice to hear from you again! Can't wait to see pics of your new kitchen!