Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I had a dream

I dreamt I had been recruited by my dh's workplace to apply for a job.

I remember I had finished 2 of the many steps and was working on the third. I was in a huge hall full of people who had been working towards this job for so long, and here I was thinking about at which step of the process would be the best time to back out, lol.

I would NEVER want my dh's job. I have zero interest in that type of work completely. Plus our schedules would never work out that we could see each other anyways. Why would I dream something so ridiculous?

When he gets home from work late tonight I'll have to tell him about my dream. I know he'll laugh. There are many couples who do what he does, but I have no idea how they make it work. I know we couldn't.

0 comments: