Thursday, August 14, 2008

Driveway Decor

So while I continue to think about decorating the inside of my house, Chris has been busy 'researching' how to decorate the outside. He started with the driveway. This is our newest decoration.




We've been contemplating a second vehicle for a while now. Technically this is a third vehicle, but don't get me started on the giant blue monstrosity that is currently parked in my garage. I will continue to pretend it's not there and call this our second vehicle.

We threw a bunch of ideas back and forth, new, slightly used, used, lease etc. and spent a couple of months thinking about it. We visited every dealership in the city and met a lot of salesmen. We even visited a few dealerships 2 and 3 times, and each time got a new salesman. We obviously have no loyalty, lol. And then in the end we decided to get a used car that was being sold privately. It's a 1999 Malibu and hopefully it's more loyal to us than we are to salesmen.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!! I think it probably needs highway testing now and to do that properly you should run it for at least 2 1/2 hours. :)