Thursday, January 10, 2008

Basement renos are on hold until we get our building permit and first inspection. There is not much more we can do before that happens or we'll have to rip walls down. Hopefully we'll get the permit this week (we applied a week ago) and then can arrange an inspection soon.

In the meantime I've started some scrap booking. I finished my first page last night. It's of Katie when she was 2 yrs old playing in the leaves.


The picture quality is not the greatest. The paper is a lot more orange in real life. Now I have to pick out a few pictures of Beth and do a page for her. The plan is that each girl will get an album. I'll do them one page at a time, so you can expect the albums to be complete as each girl moves out on their own, I'm that slow. As is common in most families, I have tons of pictures of Katie to choose from, less of Beth and I'll have to use every single picture of Anna ever taken to fill her album!

Or, they'll each get a few pages and then I will get bored of scrap booking like I do with my many other hobbies. Knitting lasted 2 scarves.

1 comments:

B said...

I too am slow at the scrapbooking. I am just now printing pictures of the twins when they were babies. I love the Fall page.