Sunday, April 22, 2007

Finally, a new camera!

Yesterday I bought a new camera. It's one I've been looking at and reading about for a while. Chris has talked to someone who has one, and they loved it. Then while I was in Victoria we ran into someone my parents knew who I saw also had the same one. I asked the gentleman about it, and he said it was great and he really liked it. It's the Fuji FinePix S5200. All the digital cameras we've owned have been Fuji's and we've always been very happy with them. We upgraded from our first one to one with more mega pixels and a better zoom. That was the one Chris accidentally closed in an arena seat and cracked the LCD screen. My new one has 5.1 mp (the broken one had 5.2 mp), but this one has a 10x optical zoom, which is wonderful! It's a little more involved then just a plain point and shoot but more user friendly than an SLR. I can't wait to play with it some more and learn how to become a better photographer. I uploaded a few pictures I've taken in the last 24 hrs to Dropshots which you can see on the right there.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures... is that Sean??? OMG, when did he grow up? That first picture of Kyle is excellent!! well done!

R